|No. 91 Toronto Argonauts|
|Born:||February 19, 1999|
Iowa City, Iowa
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Weight||290 lb (130 kg)|
|High school||Regina High (Iowa)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Brinkman played college football for the Northern Iowa Panthers from 2017 to 2021. He played in 55 games where he had 209 tackles, 39.5 tackles for loss, 18.5 sacks, six forced fumbles, and three fumble recoveries.
On September 29, 2022, it was announced that Brinkman had signed with the Toronto Argonauts. He spent time on the team's practice roster before making his professional debut in the final game of the regular season on October 29, 2022, against the Montreal Alouettes, where he recorded two defensive tackles. He did not play in the team's East Final victory, but he did make his post-season debut in the 109th Grey Cup game where he had two defensive tackles. Brinkman won his first professional championship as the Argonauts defeated the Winnipeg Blue Bombers by a score of 24–23.
Brinkman was born to parents Mike and Carla Brinkman and has one brother, Jake.
- "Jared Brinkman". Northern Iowa Panthers. Retrieved January 29, 2023.
- "Jared Brinkman". Toronto Argonauts. Retrieved January 29, 2023.
- "Double Blue Add Three to Roster". Toronto Argonauts. September 29, 2022.
- "Transactions – Football player trades and signings". Canadian Football League. Retrieved January 29, 2023.
- "Game Notes" (PDF). Canadian Football League. Retrieved January 29, 2023.
- "Title wave: Argos wash away Bombers' dynasty hopes". Canadian Football League. November 20, 2022.