|Dream Mix TV World Fighters|
|Developer(s)||Hudson Soft / Konami|
|Release|| 18 December 2003 (GCN)|
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
Dream Mix TV World Fighters (ドリームミックスTV ワールドファイターズ) is a multiplayer fighting game published in 2003 (on the Nintendo GameCube) and again in 2005 (on the PlayStation 2). It features licensed characters from a few well-known Japanese companies, including Konami, Hudson Soft, and Takara.
Up to four gamers can choose from seventeen playable characters, each with their own themed backdrop, from video game and toy series such as Castlevania, Metal Gear, Gradius, Bomberman, Adventure Island, Bloody Roar, Transformers, Beyblade, and Micronauts. Some characters must be unlocked before the player can use them in battle.
- Simon Belmont
- Power Pro-Kun (Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu '94 - Super Famicom 1994)
- Solid Snake (Hidden)
- Moai (Hidden)
Hudson Soft characters
- Master Higgins
- Yugo Ogami
- Momotarō (Momotarō Densetsu - Famicom 1987)
- Manjimaru (Hidden)
- Bimbougami (Momotarō Densetsu - Famicom 1987; Hidden)
- Optimus Prime
- Tyson Granger
- Licca-Chan (Japanese fashion doll)
- Megatron (Hidden)
- Asuka (Cool Girls toy line; Hidden)
- The game was only released in overseas, as many of the franchise characters are unfamiliar to audiences outside of Japan.
- Mujoe ("Mister Meanie" in the US port of Saturn Bomberman) appears in this game as both the co-host and the final boss. In addition, several Hige-Hige Bandits cameo in the previous cut-scene as Mujoe's support crew.
- Dream Mix TV World Fighters official website (Japanese language)
- Information on the GameCube build from GameFAQs
- GameCube packaging artwork