Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing, policy, conduct, and structure tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
- If you're ready for the complete list of Wikipedia documentation, there's also Wikipedia:Topical index.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! --Fangz 15:15, 31 May 2005 (UTC)
"At the Hip"
Please don't recreate this article—the television show doesn't actually exist (nothing about it on IMDb), and nothing has been found to even verify that it is or was in production. Even more importantly, the article was previously deleted by community consensus (see Wikipedia:Votes for deletion/At The Hip). If you have corroborating sources, please list the article for undeletion consideration at Wikipedia:Votes for undeletion. Postdlf 23:39, 7 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Sorry, my mistake...I thought you were the original poster, not merely a subsequent editor. Postdlf 23:45, 7 Jun 2005 (UTC)