|A Doctor's Diary|
|Directed by||Charles Vidor|
|Screenplay by||David Boehm|
|Story by||Joseph Anthony|
|Produced by||B. P. Schulberg|
|Edited by||Richard C. Currier|
|Music by||Harry Fischbeck|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
A Doctor's Diary is a 1937 American drama film directed by Charles Vidor and written by David Boehm and Samuel Ornitz. The film stars George Bancroft, Helen Burgess, John Trent, Ruth Coleman, Ronald Sinclair and Molly Lamont. The film was released on January 22, 1937, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2015)
- George Bancroft as Dr. Clem Driscoll
- Helen Burgess as Ruth Hanlon
- John Trent as Dr. Dan Norris
- Ruth Coleman as Catherine Stanwood
- Ronald Sinclair as Michael Fielding
- Molly Lamont as Mrs. Fielding
- Sidney Blackmer as Dr. Anson Ludlow
- Charles Waldron as Dr. Ellery Stanwood
- Frank Puglia as Louie
- Milburn Stone as Fred Clark
- Sue Carol as Mrs. Mason
- "Movie Review - A Doctor s Diary - THE SCREEN; Medical Indignation in Hospital Fiction Is Noted by 'A Doctor's Diary,' Now at the Rialto - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- "A Doctor's Diary (1937) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 6 March 2015.