|Beneath Western Skies|
|Directed by||Spencer Gordon Bennet|
|Screenplay by||Albert DeMond|
Robert Creighton Williams
|Story by||Albert DeMond|
|Produced by||Louis Gray|
|Edited by||Charles Craft|
|Music by||Mort Glickman|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
Beneath Western Skies is a 1944 American Western film directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet and written by Albert DeMond and Robert Creighton Williams. The film stars Robert Livingston, Smiley Burnette, Effie Laird, Frank Jaquet, Tom London and Charles Miller. The film was released on March 3, 1944, by Republic Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (November 2018)
- Robert Livingston as Johnny Revere
- Smiley Burnette as Sheriff Frog Millhouse
- Effie Laird as Carrie Stokes
- Frank Jaquet as Sam Webster
- Tom London as Earl Phillips
- Charles Miller as Lem Toller
- Joe Strauch Jr. as Tadpole Millhouse
- LeRoy Mason as Bull Bricker
- Kenne Duncan as Deputy Barrow
- Charles Dorety as The Drunk
- Jack Kirk as Wainwright
- Bud Geary as Henchman Hank
- "Beneath Western Skies (1944) - Overview". TCM.com. February 10, 1944. Retrieved November 10, 2015.
- Sandra Brennan. "Beneath Western Skies (1944) - Spencer Gordon Bennet". AllMovie. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- "Beneath Western Skies". Afi.com. Retrieved November 10, 2015.