|Born:||November 19, 1927|
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Died:||June 5, 2018(aged 90)|
|1947||Toronto Balmy Beach Beachers|
|Honors||Grey Cup Champion - 1949|
Bruce Coulter (November 19, 1927 – June 5, 2018) was a Canadian football player and coach. He played ten seasons for the Montreal Alouettes, winning the Grey Cup in 1949. He then went on to coach 29 seasons for the Bishop's Gaiters. He was inducted into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame in 1997.
Coulter was also a curler, and represented Quebec at the 1957 Macdonald Brier.
- ^ "Bishop's Gaiters football coaching legend Bruce Coulter dies at age 90".
- ^ CFLAPEDIA entry - Bruce Coulter
- ^ UW's Tuffy a win away from record book The Record (Kitchener, Ont.) Christine Rivet, Oct 21, 1995
- ^ Canadian Football Hall of Fame - Bruce Coulter
- ^ "Hopes Boom for Weldon". Montreal Star. March 4, 1957. p. 17. Retrieved May 6, 2022.
- 1927 births
- 2018 deaths
- Players of Canadian football from Ontario
- Canadian football defensive backs
- Toronto Varsity Blues football players
- Montreal Alouettes players
- McGill Redbirds football coaches
- Academic staff of McGill University
- Academic staff of Bishop's University
- Canadian Football Hall of Fame inductees
- Canadian football people from Toronto
- Ontario Rugby Football Union players
- Toronto Balmy Beach Beachers players
- Bishop's Gaiters football coaches
- Canadian football quarterbacks
- Canadian male curlers
- Curlers from Quebec