Birds are bipedal, warm-blooded, egg-laying vertebrates characterized primarily by feathers, forelimbs modified as wings, and hollow bones. This category contains taxa at the order or higher level in the class of Aves.
|Click to see Category Tree for:|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- Individual birds (9 C, 11 P)
- Lists of birds (5 C, 88 P)
- Birds and humans (9 C, 10 P)
- Bird anatomy (3 C, 63 P)
- Flightless birds (7 C, 52 P)
- Hybridisation in birds (1 C, 5 P)
- Bird mortality (2 C, 14 P)
- Prehistoric birds (12 C, 13 P)
- Seabirds (18 C, 32 P)
- Bird taxonomy (3 C, 2 P)
- Working birds (2 C, 4 P)
- Bird stubs (20 C, 257 P)
Pages in category "Birds"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.