Category:Computer storage media
This category refers to digital media used in computer storage devices. Examples of such media include (a) magnetic disks, cards, tapes, and drums, (b) punched cards and paper tapes, (c) optical disks, (d) barcodes and (e) magnetic ink characters.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Computer storage tape media (39 P)
- Holographic data storage (7 P)
- Optical computer storage media (4 C, 21 P)
- Punched card (2 C, 15 P)
- Rotating disc computer storage media (6 C, 56 P)
- Solid-state computer storage media (1 C, 58 P)
Pages in category "Computer storage media"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.