This category should contain only articles about the genera of plants, when the articles are at the scientific name, or redirects from the scientific name in the case of monotypic taxa or articles at the English name. The only subcategories should be those that contain such articles or redirects (e.g. "Category:subtaxon genera"). It should not contain any other categories.
For guidance on categorizing articles on plant genera by rank, see Wikipedia:WikiProject Plants/Categorization#Taxonomic rank categories.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Angiosperm genera (7 C, 12 P)
- Bryophyte genera (3 C, 14 P)
- Fern genera (1 C, 250 P)
- Green algae genera (2 C, 2 P)
- Gymnosperm genera (3 C, 3 P)
- Historically recognized plant genera (1 C, 3 P)
- Lycophyte genera (1 C, 18 P)
- Monotypic plant genera (4 C, 6 P)
- Plant nothogenera (1 C, 31 P)
- Prehistoric plant genera (3 C, 132 P)