Category:Wikipedia basic information
- To ask for help, visit Help Desk.
This is a maintenance category, used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project. It is not part of the encyclopedia and contains non-article pages, or groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This category contains information pages aimed for new users to get started. Technical pages in this category do not assume prior knowledge about wikitext, MediaWiki, templates, etc. For more detailed help pages see Category:Wikipedia help.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Wikipedia directories (1 C, 27 P)
- Wikipedia dos and don'ts (19 P)
- Wikipedia FAQs (1 C, 71 P)
- Wikipedia quick introductions (2 C, 135 P)
- Wikipedia tutorials (5 C, 123 P)
- Wikipedia quizzes (9 P)
Pages in category "Wikipedia basic information"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.