This is a maintenance category, used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project. It is not part of the encyclopedia and contains non-article pages, or groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
Disambiguation in Wikipedia is the process of resolving the conflicts that occur when articles about two or more different topics have the same "natural" title.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Bluelink patrol (1 C, 7 P)
- Disambiguation categories (2,392 C)
- Wikipedia disambiguation cleanup (4 C, 4 P)
- Disambig-Class articles (1,578 C)
- Disambiguation pages not identified by Wikidata (14,604 P)
- Former disambiguation pages (1 C)
- Non-empty disambiguation categories (empty)
- Disambiguation pages (24 C, 215,780 P)
- Portal disambiguation pages (6 P)
- Redirects from ambiguous sort names (53 C, 2 P)
- Redirects from ambiguous terms (3 C, 32,695 P)
- Redirects from other disambiguation (4 C, 13,207 P)
- Redirects from unnecessary disambiguation (2 C, 32,111 P)
- Redirects tagged as disambiguation pages (13,448 P)
- Redirects to disambiguation pages (256,548 P)
- Wikipedia disambiguation pages (230 P)
- Disambiguation and redirection templates (7 C, 55 P)
- WikiProject Disambiguation (8 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Wikipedia disambiguation"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.