|This category contains pages in the help namespace and help pages in the project namespace. It should not be used to categorise articles or pages in other namespaces.|
In this Category are listed articles on Wikipedia features, written with the newer contributor in mind. In addition to explaining the way each feature operates, these articles describe how the features fit into the "Wikipedia way of doing things." Articles covering the same features, strictly from a software point of view without any Wikipedia-specific commentary, are available at m:Help.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- Wikipedia flagged revisions (3 C, 27 P)
- MediaWiki Help (8 P)
- Searching in Wikipedia (1 C, 11 P)
- Wikipedia user access levels (30 P)
- Wikipedia user space (10 C, 19 P)
- VisualEditor (4 C, 38 P)
- Wikipedia feature requests (10 P)
- Wikipedia filemover feature (1 C, 4 P)
- Wikipedia Flow (10 P)
- Wikipedia page history (4 C, 5 P)
- Wikipedia watchlist (1 C, 34 P)
Pages in category "Wikipedia features"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.