|No. 86 Toronto Argonauts|
|Born:||November 28, 1996|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school||East St. John High|
|Career highlights and awards|
After using a redshirt season in 2016, Coxie played college football for the Memphis Tigers from 2017 to 2020. He played in 43 games where he had 185 receptions for 2,948 yards and 20 touchdowns.
Following a year in which he did not play football, Coxie was signed by the Toronto Argonauts on January 24, 2022. He spent training camp with the team in 2022 and was added to the team's practice roster prior to the start of the regular season. After the team's receiving corps was beset by injuries, Coxie made his professional debut on July 31, 2022, against the Ottawa Redblacks. He made his first career reception in his second game, on August 20, 2022, against the Calgary Stampeders.
- "Damonte Coxie". Memphis Tigers. Retrieved September 24, 2022.
- "Damonte Coxie". Toronto Argonauts. Retrieved September 24, 2022.
- "NFL Free Agent HUB Report: Damonte Coxie". Sports Illustrated. October 18, 2021.
- "Argos extend Matt Boateng and add WR Damonte Coxie". Toronto Argonauts. January 24, 2022.
- "Transactions – Football player trades and signings". Canadian Football League. Retrieved September 24, 2022.
- "One decision won't define former Memphis receiver Damonte Coxie after one turbulent year". The Commercial Appeal. August 14, 2021.