|No. 54 Toronto Argonauts|
|Born:||March 14, 1996|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||310 lb (140 kg)|
|High school||Spruce Grove Composite High|
|CFL Draft||2018 / Round: 5 / Pick: 39|
|Drafted by||Calgary Stampeders|
|Career highlights and awards|
|CFL East All-Star||2022|
Lawrence was drafted in the fifth round, 39th overall, by the Calgary Stampeders in the 2018 CFL Draft and signed with the team on May 14, 2018. He dressed in his first professional game in the team's 2018 season opener on June 16, 2018 against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He dressed in six regular season games in 2018 and was on the practice roster when the Calgary Stampeders won the 106th Grey Cup.
In the 2019 season, Lawrence dressed in all 18 regular season games where he started six games at centre and one game at left guard. He also played in his first post-season game which was a West Semi-Final loss to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. After the season, on December 5, 2019, he signed a two-year extension with the Stampeders. He became a free agent upon the expiry of his contract on February 8, 2022.
- "Former Golden Bears will be on opposing sidelines in Sunday's Grey Cup". Edmonton Sun. November 23, 2018.
- "Stampeders sign entire 2018 draft class". cfl.ca. May 14, 2018.
- "Stamps solidify Canadian o-line options with re-signing of Justin Lawrence". Calgary Sun. December 6, 2019.
- "Lawrence signs two-year deal". Calgary Stampeders. December 5, 2019.
- "Transactions – Football player trades and signings". Canadian Football League. Retrieved February 8, 2022.
- "Argos add Canadian OL Justin Lawrence". Toronto Argonauts. February 8, 2022.