1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
For sensitive matters, you may contact an individual bureaucrat directly by e-mail.
The Bureaucrats' noticeboard is a place where items related to the Bureaucrats can be discussed and coordinated. Any user is welcome to leave a message or join the discussion here. Please start a new section for each topic.
This is not a forum for grievances. It is a specific noticeboard addressing Bureaucrat-related issues. If you want to know more about an action by a particular bureaucrat, you should first raise the matter with them on their talk page. Please stay on topic, remain civil, and remember to assume good faith. Take extraneous comments or threads to relevant talk pages.
If you are here to report that an RFA or an RFB is "overdue" or "expired", please wait at least 12 hours from the scheduled end time before making a post here about it. There are a fair number of active bureaucrats, and all of them keep an eye on the time remaining on these discussions. Thank you for your patience.
To request your administrator status to be removed, initiate a new section below.
|No current discussions. Recent RfAs, recent RfBs: (successful, unsuccessful)|
|It is 03:50:26 on March 22, 2023, according to the server's time and date.|
Removal of Admin status (Leithp)
- Leithp (t · c · del · cross-wiki · SUL · edit counter · pages created (xtools · sigma) · non-automated edits · BLP edits · undos · rollbacks · logs (blocks · rights · moves) · rfar · spi) (assign permissions)(acc · ap · fm · mms · npr · pm · pcr · rb · te)
Hi. Can I please have my admin status removed. I haven't been utilising them for some time and it doesn't seem justifiable to retain them.
Thanks. Leithp 18:01, 17 January 2023 (UTC)
- Done with thanks for your prior service. — xaosflux Talk 19:04, 17 January 2023 (UTC)
- Much appreciated, thank you. Leithp 20:07, 17 January 2023 (UTC)
|Awarded to Leithp for good services as an admin, and for resigning the tools in a noble manner. Qwerfjkltalk 21:58, 17 January 2023 (UTC)|
- The bot policy asks for this to be handled, with some notifications, over at WP:BOTN, so moved there. Once done if a crat doesn't handle it there, the removal request can be placed here. — xaosflux Talk 10:37, 20 January 2023 (UTC)
Request desysop (WhisperToMe)
I've lately become very busy in my work, and I've found that article creation and development in general interests me more than admin work. I therefore would like to resign adminship. I may need my user page's protection settings adjusted so I can adjust the page. I will let you know if there are particular tools I need.
Thank you, WhisperToMe (talk) 23:22, 21 January 2023 (UTC)
- Done Thanks, I've gone ahead and removed your admin privileges. Let me know if there's any part of the toolset that needs changing. Lee Vilenski (talk • contribs) 23:36, 21 January 2023 (UTC)
|Awarded to WhisperToMe for good services as an admin, and for resigning the tools in a noble manner. SilkTork (talk) 03:07, 22 January 2023 (UTC)|
- Bjelleklang (t · c · del · cross-wiki · SUL · edit counter · pages created (xtools · sigma) · non-automated edits · BLP edits · undos · rollbacks · logs (blocks · rights · moves) · rfar · spi) (assign permissions)(acc · ap · fm · mms · npr · pm · pcr · rb · te)
Hi guys, for various reasons I haven't been able to contribute much lately, so it doesn't really make sense to have the mop and bucket at the moment. Please desysop me, and hopefully our paths will cross again in the future. Bjelleklang - talk 12:20, 23 January 2023 (UTC)
- Done Thank you very much for your service, Bjelleklang, and I do hope you return again in the future. WormTT(talk) 12:24, 23 January 2023 (UTC)