|No. 51 Toronto Argonauts|
|Born:||October 12, 1994|
|Height||6 ft 6 in (198 cm)|
|Weight||295 lb (134 kg)|
|High school||William E. Hay High|
|CFL Draft||2020 / Round: 1 / Pick: 9|
|Drafted by||Toronto Argonauts|
|Career highlights and awards|
Churchill joined the Regina Rams of U Sports football in 2017 and immediately became the team's starting right tackle. In his three seasons with the Rams, he started all 24 regular season games, and one post-season game in 2017, all at right tackle.
Churchill was drafted in the first round, ninth overall, in the 2020 CFL Draft by the Toronto Argonauts, but did not play in 2020 due to the cancellation of the 2020 CFL season. He then signed with the team on March 22, 2021. Churchill began the 2021 season on the practice roster, but was promoted to the active roster in week 6 and made his professional debut on September 10, 2021, against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He dressed in the remaining ten games of the regular season and made his first start in the last game of the regular season against the Edmonton Elks on November 16, 2021.
- "Theren Churchill". Canadian Junior Football League. Retrieved December 1, 2021.
- "Theren Churchill". Regina Rams. Retrieved December 1, 2021.
- "Theren Churchill". Toronto Argonauts. Retrieved December 1, 2021.
- Zicarelli, Frank (May 4, 2020). "Tough as nails Churchill ready to take the next step at the pro level with Argonauts". Toronto Sun.
- "Argos sign four from 2020 Draft including first rounder Churchill". Canadian Football League. March 22, 2021.
- "Toronto Argonauts Depth Chart" (PDF). Canadian Football League. November 16, 2021.