|Born:||August 25, 1930|
|Died:||November 15, 2004(aged 74)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||220 lb (100 kg)|
|CFL East All-Star||1953–1959|
Tom Hugo (August 25, 1930 – November 15, 2004) was a Canadian Football League offensive lineman and linebacker who played seven seasons for the Montreal Alouettes from 1953 to 1959. He was a Montreal All-Star 12 times (1953 offence, 1954–1958 both offence and defence, 1959 defence) during his seven seasons in the CFL. Besides being an All-Star at centre every season he played, he also intercepted 25 passes (9 alone in 1958) and returned two for touchdowns, and also returned kickoffs. September 2018. Hugo was inducted into the Canadian Football League Hall of Fame as a player in 2018.
Hugo played collegiate football for the University of Denver, where he was the center under future CFL legend Sam Etcheverry.
- ^ "Montreal All Stars". Montreal Alouettes Football Club.
- 1930 births
- 2004 deaths
- American players of Canadian football
- Canadian football linebackers
- Canadian football offensive linemen
- Montreal Alouettes players
- Players of Canadian football from Honolulu
- University of Denver alumni
- Canadian Football Hall of Fame inductees
- Canadian football linebacker stubs
- Canadian football offensive lineman stubs