Red links are evil.
Thank you for contributing to Wikipedia. Remember that when adding content about health, please only use high-quality reliable sources as references. We typically use review articles, major textbooks and position statements of national or international organizations (There are several kinds of sources that discuss health: here is how the community classifies them and uses them). WP:MEDHOW walks you through editing step by step. A list of resources to help edit health content can be found here. The edit box has a built-in citation tool to easily format references based on the PMID or ISBN.
- While editing any article or a wikipage, on the top of the edit window you will see a toolbar which says "cite" click on it
- Then click on "templates",
- Choose the most appropriate template and fill in the details beside a magnifying glass followed by clicking said button,
- If the article is available in Pubmed Central, you have to add the pmc parameter manually -- click on "show additional fields" in the template and you will see the "pmc" field. Please add just the number and don't include "PMC".
We also provide style advice about the structure and content of medicine-related encyclopedia articles. The welcome page is another good place to learn about editing the encyclopedia. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a note. Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 00:12, 4 December 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for the message, Doc James. I didn't know about the specific rules for medical articles. I will read them before making more edits on that topic. Mateussf (talk) 12:26, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Special Barnstar|
|Thanks for watching CFWG and taking down that Abbey Finn Archie Comics hoax Frobird (talk) 22:09, 19 February 2020 (UTC)|
ArbCom 2020 Elections voter message
ArbCom 2021 Elections voter message
Kosovo recognition map
Hello, you might take a look at the talk page. Almost all the editors who gave their opinion agreed about the 1 map. Also perhaps the map could use map some updating. S.G ReDark (talk) 02:15, 12 August 2022 (UTC)