Sections older than 7 days may be automatically archived by when more than 3 sections are present.
- @Comintell, hello! I'm glad to hear you're interested. You're certainly doing a great job already, but I'd like to see a bit more experience and tenure before getting started. After you've reached 150 or so edits to articles (check here), feel free to leave a message here, and I'll setup the course for you. NotAGenious (talk) 17:08, 16 November 2023 (UTC)
- Hey @NotAGenious! According to the tool you provided, I am now at 162! Will you consider me at this time? Comintell (talk) 06:31, 28 November 2023 (UTC)
- @Comintell I've began the course at User talk:NotAGenious/CVUA/Comintell. Feel free to begin at any time! NotAGenious (talk) 09:26, 3 December 2023 (UTC)
- @Salenelle hello: i see that you've submitted Draft:MILWAUKEE 53206 for review and got feedback for it. Do you need further help? NotAGenious (talk) 09:26, 3 December 2023 (UTC)
Hi @NotAGenious, I have seen that you proposed parts of the article for discussion due to copyright violation. I am not aware if the original (main) author put lyrics in the article but for some weeks now the article is target of massive vandalism. A lot of sock puppets and IPs are making senseless edits (putting the whole lyrics in here). --Goroth (talk) 12:23, 26 November 2023 (UTC)
- Hi, I agree - the situation was getting out of hand. Luckily the page has been semi-protected now, and it seems to be sufficient. :) NotAGenious (talk) 09:26, 3 December 2023 (UTC)
Hi, I have a PILE of documents and history including all the private ship newsletters from the battlecruiser USS GUAM from WWII. I don't know how to get in touch with the person who seems to have the most edits on the page for the Guam. What should I do? Can you email me at my email on file? Thanks --ElementalBreakdown (talk) 19:43, 26 November 2023 (UTC)
- Hello @ElementalBreakdown and welcome! It's probably best to discuss adding these sources at the article's respective talk page. See Help:Introduction to talk pages/1 and the image for guidance. Happy editing! NotAGenious (talk) 09:26, 3 December 2023 (UTC)
سلام.من چجوری برای چسب اتحاد مشهد حساب ویکی پدیا درست کنم و چجوری به وبسایت یا فروشگاهم وصلش کنم .درسش میکنم که اگه یکی خواست بتونه در مورد ما بدونه مراجعه منه بخ ویکی پدیا --چسب اتحاد مشهد (talk) 21:57, 28 November 2023 (UTC)
- سلام. ما هیچ نمایه یا حسابی نداریم که شما مالک آن باشید یا بتوانید به فروشگاه خود متصل شوید. همچنین، ممکن است بخواهید از ویکیپدیای فارسی در https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%AD%D9%87%D9%94_%D8%A7%D8% دیدن کنید. B5%D9%84%DB%8C
- Machine translation: Hello. How do I create a Wikipedia account for Ghasb Ittihad Mashhad and how to connect it to my website or store?
- Response: Hello. We do not have any profiles or accounts that you own or can connect to your store. Also, you may want to visit the Persian Wikipedia at https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%AD%D9%87%D9%94_%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84%DB%8C NotAGenious (talk) 09:26, 3 December 2023 (UTC)
Hello there! Just saying hi, I don't have many questions at the moment. I'm looking forward to being a helpful contributor on here!
- @TechnicFracture welcome, I'm glad to meet you! Do let me know if you need any help. NotAGenious (talk) 14:39, 3 December 2023 (UTC)
- @A smart pile of rocks : welcome. I'd start with some tasks at WP:TASK to get familiar with editing here. After you've got the hang of the general principles, see WP:YFA and let me know if you need any help. NotAGenious (talk) 16:48, 6 December 2023 (UTC)
Ugh... So, the page I'm trying to write for an independent documentary titled "MILWAUKEE 53206" has been rejected. Even with all the source material, I do not think I can move forward with it since I have no idea what more - or else - I can add to legitimize the sources. Any suggestions? --Salenelle (talk) 19:31, 8 December 2023 (UTC)