|Type||Online office suite|
Zoho Office Suite is an Indian web-based online office suite containing word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management (CRM), project management, invoicing and other applications. It is developed by Zoho Corporation.
Zoho Office Suite was launched in 2005 with a web-based word processor. Additional products such as spreadsheets and presentations, were incorporated later into Zoho. Zoho applications are distributed as software as a service (SaaS).
Zoho uses an open application programming interface for its Writer, Sheet, Show, Creator, Meeting, and Planner products. It also has plugins into Microsoft Word and Excel, an OpenOffice.org plugin, and a plugin for Firefox.
Zoho Sites is an online, drag and drop website builder. It provides web hosting, unlimited storage, bandwidth and web pages. Features also include an array of website templates and mobile websites.
Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management application with features like procurement, inventory, and some accounting functions from the realm of ERP. The free version is limited to 10 users.
In October 2009, Zoho integrated some of their applications with the Google Apps online suite. This enabled users to sign into both suites under one login. Zoho and Google still remain separate, competing companies.
- Schindler, Esther (30 March 2006). "CRM for the Web Crowd". Creativemac.digitalmedianet.com. Archived from the original on 27 May 2007. Retrieved 11 April 2012.
- Hoover, J. Nicholas (July 3, 2007). "Zoho's Facebook Integration Brings Office Apps To Social Networking ... Sort Of". InformationWeek. Archived from the original on 2009-02-01. Retrieved 2008-11-23.
- Krasnoff, Barbara (February 5, 2007). "Zoho Notebook Takes Aim At Microsoft OneNote". InformationWeek. Archived from the original on 2009-02-01. Retrieved 2008-11-23.
- Rupley, Sebastian (November 6, 2009). "11 Top Open Source Resources-for Cloud Computing". GIGAOM. Archived from the original on 8 February 2013. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- Howard Steele (2014). "Zoho Sites Website Builder". Retrieved 2015-01-12.
- PC World: Zoho Links Project Management Tool With Google Apps Archived 2011-06-06 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 2009-10-22
- "MyGov Announces Winners of 'AatmaNirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge'; Encourages the Spirit of Self-Reliance & Innovation". pib delhi (press information bureus, Ministry of Electronics and IT). 7 August 2020. Archived from the original on 19 November 2021. Retrieved 19 November 2021.