|No. 99 Winnipeg Blue Bombers|
|Born:||October 7, 1998|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||285 lb (129 kg)|
|High school||St. Edmund Campion|
|CFL Draft||2020 / Round: 2 / Pick: 16|
|Drafted by||Montreal Alouettes|
|2022–present||Winnipeg Blue Bombers|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Honours||Second Team All-Canadian (2019)|
Lawson played U Sports football for the Queen's Gaels from 2016 to 2019. In his final year in 2019, he was named a U Sports Second Team All-Canadian at defensive tackle after recording 15.5 tackles, seven tackles for a loss, 3.5 sacks, and one fumble recovery.
Lawson was ranked as the 14th best player in the Canadian Football League's Amateur Scouting Bureau final rankings for players eligible in the 2022 CFL Draft, and fourth by players in U Sports. He was then drafted in the second round, 16th overall, in the draft, by the Montreal Alouettes. However, he did not play in 2020 due to the cancellation of both the 2020 CFL season and the 2020 U Sports football season. Instead, it was announced that he had signed with the Alouettes on January 20, 2021, to a rookie contract. Following the team's training camp in 2021, he made the team's roster, but was the team's reserve player for the first three games of the season (did not dress in a game). He played in his first professional game on September 3, 2021, against the Ottawa Redblacks in the Labour Day Classic. He played in four regular season games that year and was on the reserve roster for the other 10 games and the East Semi-Final.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- "Cameron Lawson". Queen's Gaels. Retrieved May 8, 2022.
- "Lawson named U Sports All-Canadian". Queen's Gaels. November 21, 2019.
- "Gallimore headlines spring edition of Scouting Bureau". Canadian Football League. April 20, 2020.
- "Alouettes select Carabins DB Dequoy 14th overall in CFL draft". Montreal Gazette. April 30, 2020.
- "Alouettes sign Quebecers Jean-Samuel Blanc and Félix Faubert-Lussier". Montreal Alouettes. January 20, 2021.
- "Game Notes" (PDF). Canadian Football League. Retrieved May 8, 2022.
- "Bombers, Als swing draft day trade". Canadian Football League. May 3, 2022.