|Type of business||Global Scientific Platform|
|Available in||English, French, Chinese, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian|
|Headquarters||San Francisco and Luxembourg|
|Founder(s)||Virginie Simon, Tristan Davaille|
MyScienceWork is a technology company that provides stuff for research institutions, scientific publishers and private-sector R&D companies.
In parallel to its business activities, MyScienceWork offers a database hosting more than 90 million scientific publications and 12 million patents.
MyScienceWork has offices in Paris and Luxembourg and with representation in Mexico and Philadelphia.
MyScienceWork and open access
MyScienceWork supports the circulation of open access scientific texts. Its search engine centralizes the main open access databases online, like PubMed, CiteSeer, DOAJ, Research Papers in Economics, ArXiv, HAL, BioMed Central, CERN, Persee, Revues.org, ORBI, and Public Library of Science.
In 2012 and 2013, MyScienceWork was the national coordinator of International Open Access Week in France.
New MyScienceWork offices in Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris
- 2010 August: MyScienceWork is founded by Virginie Simon, a researcher in cancer nanotechnology, and Tristan Davaille, a financial engineer.
- 2013 January: The global platform www.MyScienceWork.com is online to provide access to scientific databases cataloguing research publications available online: Over 20 million are open access with a PDF download available and 10 million are priced for individual purchase from scientific publishers.
- 2014 October: First project centre outside France opens in San Francisco, America.
- 2014 December: The first repository platform for research information is released. 
- 2018 April: MyScienceWork launches Polaris OS an advanced open source repository solution to map, manage and measure institutional research.
- ^ Jung, Marie (30 April 2010). "MyScienceWork: a social network for researchers (article in French)". 01Business.
- ^ Langlais, Pierre-Carl (29 October 2012). "Open Access week: Improve science and make it more available (article in French)". Rue89.
- ^ "The Open Access Week site".
- Article from the national Luxembourg Portal for Innovation and Research about the Prime Minister's support of innovative start-ups: Xavier Bettel supports Luxembourg start-ups in Silicon Valley, 24 February 2015
- Article (in French) from Huffington Post about the entrepreneurial path of MyScienceWork co-founder, Virginie Simon: 'Itinéraire d'une entrepreneuse: Paris, Luxembourg et Silicon Valley', 8 July 2014
- Article (in French) from Le Monde about research networks: Des « Facebook » pour chercheurs, 14 Janvier 2012
- Article (in French) from Challenge: six conseils aux étudiants d'universités pour réussir en s'appuyant sur son réseau, 26 mai 2011
- Article (in French) about a revolution in scientific publication
- MyScienceWork on PaperJam TV