Placement and usage
- For disambiguation pages with a large link load, place at the top of the main page to alert readers.
- In some circumstances, it may be useful to add a new item to the talk page explaining the type and extent of cleanup required so that editors will know what to address and when to remove this tag.
- This template is not recommended when a disambiguation page is linked only from pages outside the mainspace (e.g. Talk or User namespaces), because it is not necessary to repair such links.
- This template will add tagged articles to Category:Disambiguation pages with many incoming links
- This template is a self-reference.
- Please do not subst: this template.