|No. 8 Retired|
|Born:||August 9, 1989|
Manteo, North Carolina
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||182 lb (83 kg)|
|2012||Sacramento Mountain Lions|
|Career highlights and awards|
|CFL East All-Star||2015, 2016|
Emanuel Edward Davis (born August 9, 1989) is a former American professional Canadian football defensive back. Davis spent the majority of his CFL career as a member of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He was a member of the Cleveland Browns (NFL), Sacramento Mountain Lions (UFL), and Calgary Stampeders (CFL). Davis played college football at East Carolina.
Davis joined the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in time for the team's 2013 season. In total Davis played in 79 CFL games in his career, contributing with 246 tackles, 14 interceptions, and one quarterback sack. He was named a CFL All-Star in 2015 and CFL East All-Star in 2016. He won the 106th Grey Cup with the Stampeders to conclude his final season of professional football.
- ^ Edwards, Drew (2015-09-05). "How the Ticats' Emanuel Davis beat the odds to make it to the CFL". The Hamilton Spectator. Retrieved 2015-09-07.
- ^ Press, The Canadian (2019-08-15). "All-star DB Emanuel Davis retires after six CFL seasons - TSN.ca". TSN. Retrieved 2019-08-15.
- 1989 births
- Living people
- African-American players of American football
- African-American players of Canadian football
- American football defensive backs
- Canadian football defensive backs
- East Carolina Pirates football players
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats players
- People from Manteo, North Carolina
- Players of American football from North Carolina
- Sacramento Mountain Lions players
- Calgary Stampeders players
- 21st-century African-American sportspeople
- 20th-century African-American people
- American football defensive back, 1980s birth stubs
- Canadian football defensive back stubs