|No. 65 Toronto Argonauts|
|Born:||April 1, 1994|
Clifton, New Jersey
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)|
|Weight||300 lb (140 kg)|
|High school||Poinciana High School|
|CFL Draft||2017 / Round: 2 / Pick: 11|
|Drafted by||Saskatchewan Roughriders|
|Career highlights and awards|
Dariusz Bladek (born April 1, 1994) is a professional Canadian football offensive lineman for the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He played college football for the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats from 2012 to 2015.
Bladek was born in Clifton, New Jersey, to his Canadian mother, Joyce, and Polish father, Bogdan. He grew up in New Jersey and his family moved to Kissimmee, Florida, where he attended Poinciana High School.
After completing his third year of college eligibility in 2015, Bladek declared for the 2016 NFL Draft. After going unselected, he attended mini-camp with the Baltimore Ravens, but was not signed to a contract. Through a conversation with the Calgary Stampeders, he learned that he could qualify as a National player because his mother was a Canadian citizen. Due to the length of time that was required to apply for a Canadian passport, he had to bypass the 2016 CFL Draft and was eligible for the 2017 CFL Draft.
Bladek was drafted by the Saskatchewan Roughriders in the second round, 11th overall, in the 2017 CFL Draft and signed with the club on May 26, 2017. He made the team out of training camp and dressed in all 18 regular season games and two post-season games in his rookie year. His first professional game was on June 22, 2017, against the Montreal Alouettes. In the 2018 season, he earned his first career start, also against the Alouettes, on June 30, 2018. He played in 16 regular season games in 2018 and 11 games in 2019.
- "Argos OL Jamal Campbell honoured with Toronto Urban Hero Award". Toronto Argonauts. September 19, 2017.
- "Roughriders Dariusz Bladek became a proud Canadian thanks to football". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. June 29, 2018. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- "2015 Football Roster, Dariusz Bladek". Bethune-Cookman Wildcats. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- "2017 CFL draft ends long, patient wait for offensive lineman Dariusz Bladek". Langley Advance Times. May 4, 2017. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- "Riders sign Bladek, five more from 2017 draft". cfl.ca. May 26, 2017. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- "2018 Canadian Football League Game Notes, Saskatchewan at Winnipeg, Game 76" (PDF). cfl.ca. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- "CFLFA: Argos ink national OL Dariusz Bladek". Toronto Argonauts. February 11, 2020. Retrieved April 9, 2020.
- "Bladek extension among 11 Argos transactions". CFL.ca. December 28, 2020. Retrieved December 29, 2020.