|Born:||December 22, 1996|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Weight||220 lb (100 kg)|
|High school||Bassfield High|
|Career highlights and awards|
Quinn Jamal Peters (born December 22, 1996) is a professional American football defensive back for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Mississippi State.
Peters played college football for the Mississippi State Bulldogs from 2015 to 2018. He played in 46 games where he had 99 tackles, 3.5 tackles for a loss, three interceptions, one sack, and two forced fumbles.
Peters remained unsigned in 2020 and was eventually signed by the Toronto Argonauts on February 2, 2021. He began the 2021 season on the practice roster, but was elevated to the active roster in Week 2 and played in his first career professional game on August 13, 2021, where he had nine tackles and one interception against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. He remained a starter on defence until he suffered a knee injury in Week 10. He sat out for the remainder of the regular season, but had played in eight games and recorded 31 defensive tackles and one interception until that point. Peters returned to play in the team's lone post-season game in the East Final where he had one defensive tackle in the loss to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.
- "Jamal Peters". Mississippi State Bulldogs. Retrieved January 2, 2022.
- "Jamal Peters". Toronto Argonauts. Retrieved January 2, 2022.
- "Colts Sign Free Agent Edge Rusher Dadi Nicolas". Indianapolis Colts. May 14, 2019.
- "Argos re-sign Nevis and Add Sinkfield + two more". Toronto Argonauts. February 2, 2021.
- "Collins looking super good in Toronto's defensive backfield". Toronto Sun. December 1, 2021.
- Deighton, John (January 9, 2023). "Falcons sign 18 players to Reserve/Future contracts". AtlantaFalcons.com.