|No. 93 Toronto Argonauts|
|Born:||December 11, 1995|
|Height||6 ft 5 in (196 cm)|
|Weight||250 lb (110 kg)|
|High school||André Grasset (QC)|
|CFL Draft||2020 / Round: 3 / Pick: 25|
|Drafted by||Montreal Alouettes|
|Career highlights and awards|
Early life and education
Marion was born on December 11, 1995, in Montreal, Quebec. He attended André Grasset High School. Marion played U Sports football at Montreal from 2016 to 2019, appearing in 25 total games. In his college career he recorded 66.5 tackles, 19.5 tackles for loss, and 11 sacks, six of which came in his senior season. He also played junior ice hockey for the Quebec Remparts.
Marion was signed by the Toronto Argonauts on October 25, 2021. He appeared in two games with the Argonauts, making one tackle and one pass deflection. In 2022, Marion played in 12 regular season games where he had five defensive tackles and three special teams tackles. He also scored his first career touchdown when he recovered a block kick and returned it 24 yards for a score against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on August 6, 2022. Marion also played in the 109th Grey Cup victory over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, which secured his first Grey Cup championship.
- "Benoit Marion". Toronto Argonauts.
- "Alouettes release former third-round pick Benoit Marion, 14 others". 3DownNation. July 26, 2021.
- "Toronto Argonauts sign DB Dondre Wright and DL Benoit Marion". BGMSportsTrax.
- "Benoit Marion Stats". Pro Football Archives.
- "Benoit Marion". Toronto Argonauts. Retrieved November 22, 2022.