|No. 63 – Toronto Argonauts|
|Born:||March 13, 1996|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||295 lb (134 kg)|
|High school:||North Shore High (TX)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Player stats at CFL.ca|
On June 21, 2019, Tate signed a practice roster agreement with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He made his professional debut in the final game of the regular season on November 2, 2019, against the Toronto Argonauts. He did not play in 2020 due to the cancellation of the 2020 CFL season.
Due to 2021 rules regarding possible pandemic limitations, the Ottawa Redblacks claimed Tate from Toronto's practice roster on September 19, 2021, to play for the team temporarily. He played at left tackle for the team's game against the Edmonton Elks on September 28, 2021, and then had his rights reverted back to the Argonauts shortly thereafter.
Toronto Argonauts (II)
After playing one game for the Redblacks, Tate re-joined the Argonauts on September 30, 2021. He played in four regular season games for the team to end the 2021 season, including against the Tiger-Cats and Redblacks, who he had played for earlier in the year.
- "Trevon Tate". Memphis Tigers. Retrieved July 12, 2022.
- "Trevon Tate". Toronto Argonauts. Retrieved July 16, 2022.
- "Tiger-Cats add offensive lineman Tate to practice roster". Hamilton Tiger-Cats. July 21, 2019.
- "Transactions – Football player trades and signings". Canadian Football League. Retrieved July 16, 2022.
- "Toronto Argos sign recently-released Tiger-Cats left tackle Trevon Tate". 3DownNation. July 16, 2022.
- "A little QB play goes a long way (& a dozen other thoughts on Ottawa snapping their skid)". 3DownNation. September 30, 2021.